- License Agreement
- Creative Commons <by-nc-sa>
- Checks if all required packages are installed and asks if they should be installed.
- Installs all Python packages via pip
- Starts/Stops/Restarts a tmux session in which the bot is running.
- Configuration via config.ini file
- Discord indicates that the bot is playing a game.
- Download archive and upload to server
- Extract archive tar xf makeTheBotOnline.tar (will be extracted to the current directory)
- Perform configuration
- Open configuration file nano config.ini
- Under the section "Bot" enter the bottoken at "token" and if applicable the game to be played under "game_name"
- Run bot ./bot.sh start
./bot.sh start Starts the bot
./bot.sh stop Stop the bot
./bot.sh restart Restarts the bot
- 29.7 kB
- 0 Downloads